Saturday, November 25, 2006

"MusicWalhalla"

It's been some time.. but here is more music! I no you love it..
Let's start with the great Otis Redding.
Here is the first song I ever heared of the man.. still love it!
Otis Redding - I've Got Dreams to Remember

Next is Paulinho Da Costa with "Love Till the End of Time"
Do you hear that first couple of seconds. It reminds me of the time
I used to love the black eyed peas... anyway let's go on..
Paulinho Da Costa - Love Till the End of Time

I got a track from Dionne Warwick used for tracks by Usher and Jay Dee
Dionne Warwick - You're Gonna Need Me

Then we move on to "Jealous Guy" from the live album by Mr. Hathaway!
Donny Hathaway - Jealous Guy

From there on ones again a track by my fav. artist Curtis M.
From his debut album: "We The People Who Are Darker Than Blue" enjoy!
Curtis Mayfield - We The People Who Are Darker Than Blue

Next is the much sampled Galt MacDermot with his: "
Coffee Cold"
Galt MacDermot - Coffee Cold

Then one of the best female artist we got.. Nina Simone with the
beautiful short "
Aint Got No" which also composted by MacDermot!
Nina Simone - Aint Got No

Ones again a Kanye used sample is next.. Gil Scott Heron with the song
Home Is Where The Hatred Is. I also wil post the song used for "Mr. Nigga"
by my man
Mos Def called: "Legend In His Own Mind"
Gil Scott Heron - Home Is Where The Hatred Is
Gill Scott Heron - Legend In His Own Mind

We go further with a song from Labi Siffre named: "I Got The Blues"
used by Eminem, Jay-z, Foxy and many more
.
Labi Siffre - I Got The Blues

Maceo Parker
will be next with the nice track
: "Cross the Tracks"
Maceo Parker - Cross the Tracks

Next I have to put sum Marvin G, on! with the song
: "Inner City Blues"
Marvin Gaye Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)

Let's go on with a fantastic song by Nina S. called: "I Put a Spell on You"
Nina Simone - I Put a Spell on You

Then we move to some Money! the O' Jays with: "for the love of money"
O' Jays - For The Love Of Money

After al this musical violence I like to close up with some relaxing
Kool & the Gang! Chill on the tune of "Summer Madness"
and catch up with some summer memories!
Kool and the Gang - Summer Madness


Soul.
Funk.
&
HHSamples.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scholar said...

Jzzy---another great post. You're my kind of peoples, man...

2:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

re up please???

12:07 AM  
Blogger thisistomorrow said...

hi there
thanks for the link on your page...
what can i say, alway good music on here!
mike

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's the greatest song collection I've seen posted in any blog in a long time
thanks and may greetings
karsten

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counter