Thursday, November 16, 2006

"Hyperbolicsyllabicsesquedalymistic"




Don't know what that title means, but I like the sound of it.!
Today I got some nice unreleased tracks from D'angelo,
If waited for years now.. but it's been silent since voodoo in 2000..
I did hear that "imagine" track on the latest snoop album with D' on it..
So maby he is getting himself together. Anyway check this out -
First the track called: "Everybody Loves the Sunshine" original by Roy Ayers.
Next the beautiful "Go Back 2 The Thing" a 10 min trip of chilling.!
Then I got the song "Superman Lover" made by the Legendary ‘70s Funkster Johnny 'Guitar'
And at last "Fair But So Uncool" witch remind me of a Earth Wind And Fire Joint.
D'angelo - Everybody Loves the Sunshine
D'angelo - Go Back 2 The Thing
D'angelo - Superman Lover
D'angelo - Fair But So Uncool

Then some nice tracks by my man Bilal..!
His sophomore full-length recording, Love for Sale
is rumored to have been shelved after being leaked on the internet.
I where a bit disappointed listening to it.. So maby it's better this way
There are a couple crazy good songs I Love, check it out
Bilal - Something To Hold On To
Bilal - You're All I Need (Feels Like Heaven)
Bilal - Get Out Of My Hair
Bilal - Hollywood
Bilal - Sorrow Tears and Blood

So after that I like to let you hear some funky stuf I ran in to!
It's by this band or something called
Plant Life..
It sound like Prince but it's it's often reffered as "the outkast style"
I only got one track, but i heard the album is great,
Tonight I have some more. Maby it put some up.! Enjoy
Plant Life - Luv 4 the World (Why They Gotta Hate)

Next I got this Erykah Song Witch I Got Special Feeling for.
It's one of the best songs from that "Mama's Gun" Album
and it just makes you feel good! Listen
Also Check this other duet. between Curtis and Lauryn.
Erikah Badu and Ziggy Marley - In Love With You
Curtis Mayfield & Lauryn Hill - Here But I'm Gone


Nu-Soul.
RnB.
&.
HH.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you did youre homework again!!good job dude!

one

KV..

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon your blog today and have to say that this site is AMAZING. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent , merci !
from Paris

3:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

peace can u fix the link for the d'angelo song " GO BACK 2 THE THING" IT IS NOT WORKING MANY THX

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,

Thanks for the D'Angelo demos.

A couple of them (as well as the Bilal links) are not working. is it possible to enable them? would really like to listen to them.

peace be.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for d'angelo and bilal. excellent work

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I missed the boat on this... any chance of reposting these D'angelo and Bilal tracks?

hit me up if you can. jhayes@cdiabu.com

7:02 AM  
Blogger Jassy said...

I can't open these d'angelo songs
maybe it has been too long , but is there any chance that I can find a way to get these songs??

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counter