Monday, November 13, 2006

"Sample Compositions"



Let's start with one of the best Curtis songs "move on Up"
Justin Blaze sampled this shameless for Kanye! A clearcut..
This is the long lp version wich I prefer.. some 8 minutes of great music!
Curtis Mayfield - Move on Up (long version)

Next is another kanye used sample. Frazier's "Sweet Children"
a clearcut again..
Caesar Frazier - Sweet Children

After that is the song "I wanna do something freaky to You".
I search for this one the other day, I gotta admit
Dre didn't come up with this himself.. Loving it tho!
Leon Haywood - I Want'a Do Something Freaky to You

Than I got some sweet joints by the Ohio Players and Commodores.!
Ohio Players - Pride And Vanity
The Commodores - Zoom

Wright is next with "I Don't Know Why" I Wish there where more like him
O.V. Wright - I Don't Know Why

Next is some K&G you probably know "Hollywood Swinging". Gotta love it..
Kool & the Gang - Hollywood Swinging

The crazyb song by Kim Weston "Eleanor Rigby" always makes me move.!
Kim Weston - Eleanor Rigby

Then just two more.. the 100% Pure Poison joint "Windy C" realy jazzy,
used by some lounge cats as I'm right. and last the beautiful "Cruisin"
not D'angelo but by my man Smokey!
100% Pure Poison - Windy C
Smokey Robinson - Cruisin

Soul.
Funk.
&.
HHSamples.

4 Comments:

Blogger thisistomorrow said...

what can i say...
great posts as always...
are you dj'ing or just collecting records?...
keep it up and going...

3:45 AM  
Blogger thisistomorrow said...

thanks, the charmels is up...

5:46 AM  
Blogger Ruud Geurts said...

The 'touch the sky' song isn't a kanye production....

Scott produced it

8:35 AM  
Blogger Jzzy said...

Thank ruud ..
altho it was just blaze but still thanks for the note!

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free html hit counter